Trial IELTS TEST for everyone
Come to our Melbourne Location and take the Trial IELTS Test
You can sit a Practice IELTS Test that lasts 3-4 hours just like a real test.
Time: Every Saturday and Sunday from 10 am until 2 pm.
Location: Level 1/232 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne
Length: 3-5 hours
Benefits: GAINING Experience and GETTING AN estimated IELTS Test Result
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE A TRIAL IELTS TEST?
- You can experience how the REAL IELTS TEST feels
- You will be given your trial test results in 4 days
- You can save money. Do not spend $330 on a trial.
- It gives you an estimated IELTS Level
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- During the trial exams we follow the structure of the real IELTS test
- You will take the 4 modules within a day
- We give you your estimated results within 4 working days
BOOKING AND SCHEDULE
Please be aware that we have limited places available. We recommend everyone to take this TRIAL TEST at least 3 or 4 weeks prior your REAL IELTS test so you will have time to improve and analyse your result.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL IELTS TEST SO THE RESULT IS NOT OFFICAL
For bookings go to our online Booking page:
1. Click on TRIAL IELTS TEST
2. Choose the most suitable date
3. Finalise your booking
IMPORTANT: DAILY SCHEDULE
1. Arrive: 10.00 am.
2. Registration: 10.00-10.15
3. IELTS Writing Test: 10.15-11.15 - NO BREAK
4. IELTS Reading Test: 11.20-12.20 - NO BREAK
5. IELTS Listening Test: 12.30-13.30 - BREAK
6. IELTS Speaking Test
7. Saying goodbye
8. Get your results via Email within 4 working days.